Curtis V. Cooper Primary Health Care, Inc. has a commitment to improve the health status of ALL individuals in Savannah-Chatham County, especially those with limited financial resources and high-risk populations. This will be accomplished by providing convenient access, high quality and comprehensive health care by qualified, culturally sensitive staff.
What Makes Us Unique...
There are many reasons why Curtis V. Cooper Primary Health Care, Inc. is unique...
- We are able to serve anyone regardless of age, income, insurance, place of residence, or ability to pay.
- We offer a sliding fee discount to eligible patients based on income and family side.
- We have same day appointments and we also accept walk-in patients.
- We provide a variety of services:
- Routine Medical & Dental Care (including Physicals, Routine Check-Ups & more)
- Acute Illness Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- OB/GYN Services
- Family Planning
- Laboratory Service
- X-Ray and Mammography Service
- Behavioral Health and Counseling Services
- Onsite Pharmacy with a pharmacy patient assistance program
- Podiatry Services
- Services not available at one of convenient locations will be offered through Care Coordination and our patients will be connected with the best specialty partners available