Everyone is welcome to visit our centers.
Sliding Fee Discount Program
This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay. Discount for essential services are offered based on family size and income. We offer a discount to qualified individuals based on the federal poverty guideline sliding fee scale. The sliding fee scale includes a graduation of 4 levels, which are Slide A, Slide B, Slide C, and Slide D.
Participants in the Sliding Fee Discount Program are required to provide proof of income and family size:
Verification of Income:
- A current pay stub
- If recently employed, a written statement from employer stating current salary
- Previous year tax return
- Social Security or SSI payment: A current year statement of the awarded amount
- Retirement: A current statement of the awarded amount
- Students: Pell Grant Awards letter or summary of loan letter
- If living with someone, a notarized statement of support from head of household stating they are providing for you while unemployed.
- Homeless: Letter from residing shelter
- Social Security
- Social Security cards for family members your income supports.
- Prior year's tax returns
Participants are expected to pay a nominal fee prior to being seen on each visited. Individuals who qualify for Slide A are required to pay the nominal fee. Nominal fees are listed below:
- Medical Services $25.00
- Prenatal Services $65.00
- Dental Services $75.00
- Behavior Health $15.00
- Podiatry Services $50.00
- Mammography $50.00
Individuals who qualify for slide levels other than Slide A are expected to pay the discounted fixed fee related to their sliding fee scale.
We offer a discount on prescriptions and have a patient assistance program.
- Attention all patients: Please ask your health care provider if your medications qualify for the $1 and $4 drug plan
- We also offer a prescription discount on medication to those who qualify for the Sliding Fee Discount Program.